Sunday, December 9, 2007

Double trouble!


Today Allison rolled over onto her tummy and I looked down and realized I had taken pictures of Emily in the same pose Allison was in. I immediately grabbed the camera and started shooting. They really do look like sisters!
This weekend has been low key and somewhat relaxing for us. Dave had Saturday off, finally, but he was still feeling sick so we just decided to take it easy. I took Emily to the grocery store with me and I thought I would be fighting a ton of traffic. We live right across the street from HEB Plus which is the greatest grocery store ever! Unfortunately we also live on Hwy 79 which runs towards Hutto and there is nothing in Hutto so they all come to HEB Plus. The store is always packed. I usually try and go in the evenings when I hope it will be less crowded but there are always people everywhere. But Saturday morning, the store seemed almost empty. I am still not sure why there were not that many people there. Emily and I had a good time going up and down the aisles looking for food. I let her help me pick out a couple of veggies at the front of the store which turned out to be a bad idea. Every time I parked the cart she grabbed something off the shelf to put into the cart. Overall it was a good trip, probably the quickest I have had since Allison was born.
Today we went back to Grace Covenant Church which Dave and I really like. We put Emily in their new 2 year old class which is more like a Sunday School class for the 2 year olds than a toddler class. They teach them a lesson and sing songs instead of just letting the kids play the whole time. Emily really seemed to enjoy it. We also put Allison in the infant nursery again and they said she did really good. She was asleep when we went and got her. The worship has been really good and we are ready to stop searching for a church. We are hoping to find new ways to get more plugged into the church because it is rather large.
This week looks to be uneventful but with 2 kids, you never know what might happen. Dave and I are super excited about Christmas coming up and going to see some of our family. Also, we are counting down the days until we go to the Alamo Bowl. 20 days and counting!

No comments: