Sunday, November 22, 2009
Me
Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks! Right now I fluctuate between having loads of energy and motivation, for example cleaning my entire house in one day without running out of steam and without expecting any visitors, and being super tired and not wanting to do anything. I had a doctors appointment this past week, which was my last once-a-month visit, now I will be going every two weeks. Everything checked out fine. The baby measures good and her heartbeat sounds good as well. I got the swine flu vaccine because my doctor highly recommended it and had just got some in. I have yet to get the regular flu vaccine, but hope to get around to it soon. The girls and I have the next week off from school and I am really looking forward to the down time. We are planning to head to San Antonio on Thursday morning to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We will be coming back on Saturday or Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment