Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moving

We are moving on Saturday! I am feeling extremely overwhelmed right now, not sure if everything is going to be done in time. I have been feeling good about the move for the last 2 weeks up until about Monday of this week. Dave has been sick for the last week and has not been able to do much. He has helped out with a few things, but the brunt of the packing has been left up to me. I thought trying to move with just Emily was hard, but having Emily and Ally makes it even tougher. I have spread out my cleaning so that I don't have to do everything right before we walk out the door but I feel like I am going backwards. The girls run around and undo everything I am trying to get done. Dave is taking the day off tomorrow and my mom is coming to help out with the girls. I am praying for the strength to finish all of the packing and cleaning before the movers get here on Saturday. Dave has started to feel better but he is still not up to full speed.
We will not have internet set up at our new place until Wednesday of next week. I will not have time this weekend to post how the move is going but I will let ya'll know as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Mama C said...

I'm sorry Faith. Wish I could be there to help you! I will pray for God to give you the strength that is needed for each day. I'll also pray for David to be able to feel better soon! Love you!