Monday, January 14, 2008

Ally May


Please pray for Ally May. Yesterday when I picked her up from the nursery at church, I could tell she was not feeling well. After she got up from her nap, I took her temperature and it was 103.5 degrees. I gave her some Tylenol but you could see it in her eyes that she felt bad. At around 9 pm, I was getting ready to feed her before putting her to bed for the night and I took her temperature again and it was 103.7 degrees. After I gave her more medicine and put her to bed, I called the after-hours number to the doctor's office. After about half an hour the doctor called me and told me to give her a bath, give her medicine, and if she still had a temperature in the morning to bring her in. This morning I took her temperature right when she got up and it was normal, but as the morning progressed, she kept getting warmer. I took her temperature again around 10:30 am and it was 101.7 degrees. I knew I should probably get her to the doctor. The only spot the doctor had available was at 4 pm today, so I have to wait until then to take her. I took her temperature around noon and it was 102.5 degrees. She is still eating well, but she won't smile and she is really fussy when she is awake. The only time she has been awake is too eat and I gave her a cool bath to make her feel better. She does not have a runny nose or a couch, so I just don't know what is wrong with her. I am really worried about her because she looks so miserable. Please pray that she gets better quickly and that the doctor can tell me what is wrong.

No comments: