Monday, November 3, 2008

IT'S A GIRL, AND SHE IS HERE!!!

At about 4 am this morning I woke up to my phone ringing. It was my pregnant sister Jennifer letting me know that she was at the hospital and in labor! I called my mom right before 8 am and she said that the baby had just been born, it was a girl, she weighed 9 lbs, and Jennifer was doing well! Jennifer wasn't due for another 2 weeks so everyone was surprised, but my mom and my sister Grace made it in time for the delivery. I can't wait to meet my second niece!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Yay nieces!!! Have they named her yet? When are you guys going to head up to see her?

Faith said...

They have not named her yet so for now she is Baby Currier. We hope to go and see her this weekend!

Amy said...

yea! Have fun visiting - new babies are so adorable and cuddly.

Amy said...

Any name yet?

Faith said...

Not yet but as soon as I know I will let you know!